January 2014 | san diego part 2

Posted on 1/23/2014

^We don't need to go into details, but obviously we watched the Pat's game.

Then, later, we burned a Christmas tree! yes, it somehow fit in the car... this car also once had a queen size mattress on top of it. 

Bonfire beach night was great. I mean, it's a bonfire on the beach it's pretty perfect.

My last day, we went to the pier. The waves were pretty huge, although the pictures don't really make it look like they were that big, they were.




I went to dinner (with some other college friends, who actually just got married!!!!) who then dropped me off at the airport, and I was back at work on Tuesday.  (tired, but there!!)

I had such a great time in San Diego. I feel so lucky to have such great friends who have been there for me thru so much... Seriously, anyone who lived with me (8 people in a 3 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom, specifically) thru the summer of 2009 (right after the break up of a 4 year long relationship) probably deserve some kind of medal! That was the best summer of my life, though. Nothing could ever compare.

Oh, and to answer the text I got Tuesday from one my friends who said "so, are you coming back already?" I am in fact already planning my next trip back. :)

Post a Comment