june 2014 | chester comes to oregon!

Posted on 6/17/2014

Last week, Chester came to visit Portland....
^the first night we went to Pok Pok Noi with some of his friends + some of mine. 

Tuesday, we went for ice cream at Salt & Straw, and I was sad that Anna Bananas was closed AGAIN- every time I go there, closed. Even when the door says open... 
 ^famous in his hometown :)

The next day was what I sometimes refer to as "the best day of the year"- the last day of school. oh, sweet summer. I brought Chester with me to town, but wasn't able to get him in as a guest speaker, unfortunately, so he chilled at Skamania Lodge till I was done at work and we headed to the staff party. But that morning, we went down to the dock-




 Later we went to waterfalls (where I promptly pulled out a blanket and took a nap...sorry Chester).




And we celebrated Chester's birthday with a fire!
 We went down the historic highway, so we were able to stop at all the waterfalls-





 before a lunch with my parents, and saying goodbye-
^we were sad. But all good things, must come to an end.

Even though it was a short trip it was super fun! I love having people come visit, and going to all the "tourist" spots I usually avoid ...Multnomah Falls... since they are beautiful and cool. COME BACK SOON CHESTER. The Pacific North West misses you already! 

Post a Comment