feburary 2015 | a bigfoot video

Posted on 3/03/2015

Bigfoot is no joke around Skamania County (people really believe!) and the 9th grade English class did an entire unit on bigfoot to capitalize on it : deciding what sources were legitimate, listening to guest speakers, doing research and then making a video about bigfoot. When I heard the English teacher was getting the Bigfoot costume from City Hall (because they have one, of course) I just HAD to go with as they shot the video.

it was just as amazing as I thought it would be.




We went up above town to shoot the video, perfect place for a Bigfoot to be.



I was able to watch some of the kids videos as well, and they were SO good and funny. I would say the teachers video was a solid C effort, some of the students videos were definitely better. A for effort though. 

Post a Comment