july 2015 | Machu Picchu 1 / ?

Posted on 8/28/2015

Some places really live up to all the hype... Machu Picchu is one of those places.
It really was that amazing, that impressive, that mind blowing. So sorry not sorry, because it was hard to cut ANY pictures and I am pretty sure Machu Picchu is going to be about ten posts long. I mean, all the pictures are amazing!
We got to Machu Picchu at around 6am, which meant a waking up at 4am. I hate mornings... but it was worth it. When we got there it felt like no no one was there :

It was SO amazing. I split off from my group and just wandered around alone. I love being alone, so it worked for me.










It was great to be able to wander in such an incredible place all alone -  but after about an hour and a half, I circled back around to my group and met up with Elaine & Matt. We didn't spend that much longer with our group - we were quickly distracted by some llamas (you can see all the pictures here).

Post a Comment