December 2015 | Christmas w/the family 2015

Posted on 12/28/2015

This year, the weekend before Christmas, we all went to my parents house for a weekend full of holiday cheer.... presents, cookie cooking and competition (we get competitive), a Zina dinner, etc. It was really great. 


 ^ my parents with little M. So cute.
 Early Saturday morning I asked my parents- "oh nice picnic table! When did you get it?"
oops.....
Tyler had made it for my parents for Christmas!  It's awesome, and huge, and we naturally had to eat breakfast there :

Then we made sugar cookies (sweaters)


^ Micah judged. And it doesn't matter who the winner was because it was all in good fun! ....But also, I won :)

^Caleb came in 3rd
^ & M in 2nd.

Annnndddd my favorite picture of all weekend, the 3 parents stuffed on a couch: