july 2016 | girls camping trip!

Posted on 7/29/2016

In May, my friend Anna and I decided on a total whim to plan a girls camping trip! I am so glad we did! We had SO MUCH FUN. 
The drive up was beautiful:


And - since we went mid week - the campsite was basically empty, just us and a few other camp sites.


We made the best campfire dinners and breakfasts, chopped our own firewood, hiked, played games (Dutch Blitz anyone?), read and talked all night and morning.

During the day we went down to this waterfall-


 ...which you can swim right in, and even under!!!

 (Scout isn't super into water, but she wadded in a little. My brave girl!)



Later in the afternoon we went to the top of the waterfall, where there are pools you can swim and jump in-


It ended up being such a fun and perfect weekend away with some awesome ladies! I could not be more grateful to have such amazing women in my life.

Post a Comment