third island | marshall islands

Posted on 11/04/2012

I spent forever last night watching Law & Order SVU and creating photo books of all my Marshall Island photos-- something that I have been meaning to do for, you know, about a year now.  I have to say it was worth the hours... it was something I needed to do and I am glad to have it done. Here are some photos of my little island home ...

& here is my little island. The whole island.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


There was an abandoned factory from World War 2 on my island. At one time it was used by the Japanese, but that was a lonnngg time ago. (It also wasn't unusual for unexploded ordinances to be found on around my island.)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Me & my host parents at the school. This picture always makes me sad/happy/nostalgic-

Photobucket
















Post a Comment