February 2014 | babysitting

Posted on 2/11/2014

I have been annoying one of my friends (for weeks) to let me babysit...I don't think it's really babysitting, since I LOVE this little guy. He is so smart, and funny...and all around adorable. I love watching him grow up. I have known him since he was 1 month old...he was the youngest baby I ever held, the first diaper I ever changed. So watching him is no chore. That's what I beg my friend to go to a movie, to go dinner, etc and let me stay with him! :)
 ^ I let him play with bubbles in the sink, he loved it! 

 ^ My Mom came over to hang out to. They're so adorable together. 
 ^ Messages to my friend. I always want to be the cool babysitter. :)

It was so fun watching this cute little guy. But it's exhausting! Seriously I don't know how parents do it. :) 

Post a Comment