spring break 2014 | petersen rock garden

Posted on 4/03/2014

After reading some of the amazing reviews on tripadvisor about the Petersen Rock Garden - you should read them here, or there are even more here - I knew I had to go. It lived up to my expectations by being the creepiest place I have arguably ever been. 
I have heard that it used to be cool. 
And now it's a run down creeptastic rock garden. We were the only people there. 
Just us and the peacocks and chickens. 

Creepy run down old diner- 

At this point, I told Joe that I felt like we were in the movie the Hills Have Eyes. But really any horror movie could start here.

Creepy patriotic rock house-
Creepy weird statue of liberty-

Apparently, this used to have water, which would have been cool-


The best part of the going there was that we survived.

Side note: I do think that this place is cool and definitely one of a kind - and hats off the the guy who created the whole thing. It really is a work of art. It's really sad that it is not taken care of at all like it should be...if it was it wouldn't be so creepy.
  1. the peacock is cool! lol. he even fanned for you. must of thought you were hot lol :)

    ReplyDelete