feburary 2015 | gillette lake hike

Posted on 2/23/2015

Monday, since we had no school, Elaine, Kate and I decided to go on a hike. We headed out to Gillette Lake, since none of us had done it before and it was describes as pretty flat - & Elaine and I had just hiked Hamilton Mtn the day before.
Taco lead the charge!
It was really pretty, even though a lot of the hike was clear cut I thought it was nice. I don't mind clear cuts, I know how important they are for the health of the forest, so whatev. It's just a different kind of pretty.

The lake was SO amazingly blue.
I want to go back, with s'mores (there was a fire pit!) and my swimsuit this summer and make a day of it. It would be a great spot!


It was such a good day hike. Horray for Mondays off! Every weekend should be three days!

Post a Comment