June 17th 2012

Posted on 6/17/2012

Graduation was this weekend. Which meant lots of time with all my amazing friends from grad school (we also had a party last weekend to celebrate the end of the 1st year so I am on overload seeing all these people who I adore).
I made all the food for my friends Donella & Greg's graduation party as my gift to them, which was prefect since I had no idea what to get them.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Since I was an insane person and finished my masters degree last year I had my party last year...it was fun to get to celebrate all over again. I didn't really celebrate finishing my masters since last year I just had a combined birthday, graduation and going away party before I left for the Marshall Islands... it was fun to just celebrate this one huge accomplishment and live vicariously though my friends :)

But then I got the bright idea (okay other people got the idea and I decided it was great) that I should walk at graduation. I couldn't walk last year (I was in the RMI then) and I never really got that experience... I didn't even walk for my undergraduate degree since I had already moved home from Boston at that point... so I drug out my Dad's gown and my Mom's hood and decided to make it happen! In retrospect, it was a poor decision but I wanted to wear it at least once in my life. :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Post a Comment