Posted on 6/27/2012

Mom and I came for a quick trip to Kennewick because my grandma was having some medical stuff done and my Mom wanted to keep her company. After lunch at the hospital (not at all like Grey's Anatomy's lunch room), Zina took me to her favorite bakery.
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Zina looks so happy.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I went around town to shop when it was really hot during the day. I love that I non-stop complain about the rain in Portland, but the heat in Kennewick is too much for me to handle, too. I burn in about 3 minutes outside. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Mom went to get her hair done & I went crazy buying books. I am a sucker for children's books... it's a problem.
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
After dinner, while Grandma slept, Mom & I went to frozen yogurt...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Then went back to Zina's, relaxed & read books... & I also admired my new shoes, of course! Stumble is amazing, & so is Savvy (the first book in the series)... I wasn't able to stop reading The Princess Academy, so I had to move onto a new book :)
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I would like my life to be summer year round!

Post a Comment