Posted on 6/12/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Monday I dropped my Mom off at graduation and went to dinner with my friend Lauren. Monday was our last night at our PSU classes I am officially DONE for this term. I don't know when I will take classes again because I am pretty over school. Plus I realized I have taken NINETY-SIX credit hours since my bachelors, which I got in 2009. NINETY-SIX. I was in shock. Anyway- I am obsessed with Cha! Cha! Cha!'s and always have been since I lived with Lauren two summers ago while in grad school. I ate so much I thought I was going to vomit for sure. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App  
Bruno is her new puppy (well he is almost a year old now, so he is more "toddler") and he is the cutest puppy ever. Polly is her other dog who is also very cute but will not stand having her picture taken, she's a diva.
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Post a Comment