April 30th 2013

Posted on 5/01/2013

I PASSED MY SPED TEST FOR WASHINGTON STATE. (I already am a licensed teacher in Oregon, but now I have to be one in Washington-lots of time and $$ involved, but this was one of the last steps to that being done!!)

:) :) :) :) yay me!

To celebrate Elaine and I went out for fried food at the local diner.
Deep fried mushrooms are NEVER a bad choice.
After eating the deep fried mushrooms I went for a run (a short run...let's be real more of a jog, but whatever & yes I thought I was going to vomit up the deep fried food), and went by this old barn. For some reason I love it.
The barn has a better view then pretty much anyone I know.

Now that the weather is nice I LOOOOVEEE being outside as much as I can. My town is so pretty and I usually can find something interesting and new every time I am out. (Impressive since the town is tiny). 
I can't get enough of spring. 

Post a Comment