Tuesday, May 14th 2013

Posted on 5/18/2013

Lately life has been so crazy. I thought that at the start of the school year I was crazy busy, but the end of the school year is pretty much just as busy. It seems like I am always behind and every day goes so quick! I have been trying to really enjoy the last few weeks, & trying not to get too stressed out! (It's hard but I am doing my best!)
It's been raining all weekend, but earlier in this weekend a friend and I went for a run/hike combo, & checked out this local park that I didn't even know existed! It was so fun....can I spot the Sasquatches?Yes I can :)
 How cute is this whole park, I mean really?!

There are about 15 days of school left...where has the year gone?! Graduation is June 4th, and I am pretty sure going to cry! My first senior class as a teacher...so proud :) :)

Post a Comment