throwback thursday 10- Stowe, Vermont

Posted on 5/02/2013

When I lived in Boston, I really usually only came home twice a year, once around Christmas, and once in the summer(ish). In 2007, I didn't come home for Christmas (but did come home for three weeks in January!), and instead went to Stowe, Vermont on a ski vacation with my (then) boyfriends family. This was the one and only time I skied while I lived on the East Coast, and while it was fun I would say it's not an experience that I feel I need to repeat at all. :)
It was cold. it was icy, and the trails were like ten feet wide. What?! I was so confused.
^typical trail. I am/was not a fan. 

It was a really fun vacation though, I think we stayed about a week in this cute little cabin. On the way back we stopped at the Ben & Jerry's ice cream plant!!
:) 

Post a Comment