hike | Glacier National Park- Lodge & road trip back

Posted on 8/01/2013

The last day at the park, Joe decided that he wanted to bike up To the Sun road, so we drove to get him a bike (you can only bike on the road before 11 and after 4, so he biked it after 4). I went to the lodge and looked around while he biked.

It was a really nice and relaxing day, and a perfect day to end the trip! :)

The next day, we drove back. It was such a pretty drive. We stopped at this lake which I thought was amazing.



There was a TON of construction. Which wasn't a huge deal...
 ...till I ran over a rock in a construction zone and my tire got shredded.
 The construction man that stopped to help us assured us that this happens ALL THE TIME. That did NOT make me feel better AT ALL.

Because I have all wheel drive I had to buy FOUR NEW TIRES. Can't even talk about it. I was NOT PLEASED.  Still, it's not the worst thing that I could happen....so all and all it was overall a GREAT trip!
oh & at the tire store, the guy asked "so are you the stereotypical useless girl who couldn't change a tire?" I was ashamed to admit that I was. 

Post a Comment