November...so far

Posted on 11/12/2013

November has been amazing so far. The weather has been awesome and I have been hiking (not a lot but a little, and hoping to hike some more this week before the "season" is pretty offically over). 
 ^ I actually did this hike on Halloween



Since quilting is my indoor winter hobby, I have been picking that back up- starting with this impressive broken needle (how does that even happen?!). This year my goal is to finish all my quilts that are in progress and use all my fabric. Will. Not. Go. To. The. Fabric. Store. It's SOOOO hard. I haven't totally made it, but much better then last year :) baby steps!




^ yoga whenever I can. My friend took this picture, moments before we were told we needed to take the class more seriously! In our defense, we always do, but this teacher wasn't so great... so it was hard to pay attention.
 
Lots of time shopping with friends. And I'm not gonna lie, I am pretty stoked about the Christmas cups at Starbucks. I LOVE peppermint mochas. Love.


^I always try and get other people to quilt, no one has taken it up yet, but I keep trying. It's so fun though. The only other quilter I know is my Aunt Mindi. :/


First finished quilt of the season!!!

 ^ I made this bag!!!!

Lots of reading....

 ^ I GOT NEW (to me) TABLES AT WORK. Ahh so exciting! I really, really like them.

A movie is being filmed in the town I work in, it's based on a book called Wild- about hiking the PCT. It has Reese Witherspoon...which everyone said like it made everything annoying about having to drive thru a movie set less annoying (it did not work on me). I serioulsy have a lot of hate now for both the book (which I tried to read once, and couldn't because I thought it was stupid but now really, really think is stupid) and Reese Witherspoon. Because I had to spend 20/mins a day for two days waiting on this stupid bridge while they filmed. Wanna know what a movie I will never see is?? Yeah I was frustrated.

^ dinner dates with some of my graduate school friends, who I never see enough of

I love technology, because it means my brother (in Germany, but this picture he was actually in Ireland) and I can share pictures back and forth... he said this was the best American burger ever, and I love the little American flag.

^ more quilting....   :)
^ ugh the sun goes down now at FOUR FOURTY FIVE. the worst.
^ finishing a book you love is also the worst.

Annnddd the last quilt I am working on

Happy November!
  1. a fine, fine burger worthy of many, many blog posts

    ReplyDelete