August 2014 | Atlas Cider Co. Employee Rafting Trip!

Posted on 8/24/2014

So -this may sound crazy, but- I feel like my life will slow down a bit when I start work again next Wednesday. This summer has been so busy, in the best way possible & I have so much to catch up on. Crater Lake, being in Germany for winning the World Cup, my birthday camping trip, meeting the cutest baby in the world!!, moving (again), hikes, etc. etc. - I am determined that I will get caught up (eventually).  I know if I don't, I'll regret it. So hopefully that will happen soon! :)

_________

A few weeks ago, Joe and I had plans to hike around three sisters. Unfortunately, rain got us down - well, one of us, Joe still went but I was to scared - but that meant I was in Bend for Atlas Cider Co's employee rafting trip!  I have been working events for them since the Spring, they have amazing cider and I always have fun doing tastings/ pouring/ selling, it's been a fun side job!



 ^ the water was SO cold









I hadn't been rafting before, so it was awesome to go! After we went to dinner and the lightning / rain was INSANE! It was a short, but worth it, trip to Bend. And because I got home early I ended up getting a job at a brewery in town that I have been loving, so I think everything worked out just perfectly.

Post a Comment