july 2014 | my birthday camping weekend.

Posted on 8/31/2014

Every year, I plan a weekend of camping to celebrate my birthday... every year the day before I swear I am NEVER doing it again, because it's quite a bit of work trying to figure out who is really coming, who is bringing what.... and then, every year, after it's over I know I will do it alllllll again the next year. Because camping with friends is the best present I can give myself!



This year was especially crazy because I had gotten back from Europe three days before & still was jet-lagged. So I was the first one to go to bed... at 130am... and my friends won't let me forget it.


Basically I like to spend the weekend doing blissfully nothing.


Laying.



Playing in the river.







Convincing people to take selfies with me.


^ Elaine hates camping, but she loves me... so she comes camping on even years only :)

(not pictured: jet skiing)

And enjoying NATURE.


Thanks to everyone who helped me turn the big 27! Same time, same place, next year! Hope to see ya all there! :)

Post a Comment