april 2015 | grassy knoll

Posted on 4/18/2015

I love spring because it means long days, which means only one thing : hiking after work. Thursday 2 of my work friends and I decided to hike, since the forecast was insanely perfect. They may have been late,  I may have left them, they may have caught up to me on the forest service, I may have sat stuck between them in a truck for 15 miles on a forest service road.... whatever, we got there.
 
 Of course they may made me sit in the middle.

The hike just starts out like this, for forever. I had done crossfit the day before : r e g r e t . I was in so much pain the guys abandoned me.
All I could think about were the 10,000 bigfoot that live in Washington and how for sure one was going to step in front of me and how loud I would scream.
 
It was worth it, of course.
 I was VERY happy to sit down.
 
 
 
 
 ^ can you spy Mt Hood??
Not bad for a Thursday after work, right?

Post a Comment