march 2015 | hiking mourn point ( 1/3 of the way :) )

Posted on 4/06/2015

This winter has been weird, and by weird,  I mean the weather has been really nice. While this has made the skiing epically bad (major regrets buying a seasons pass...) the hiking has been (somewhat) making up for it. So when, last weekend, Julie and Elaine were going hiking, I tagged along. 

We originally were going to hike Eagle Creek, but there was some kind of race going on, so Julie agreed to hike my favorite hike ever (well, one of them) and we went to Murno Point. 
It's perfect, right?





 ^ for you, Mom :) 

It's hard sometimes to realize that OH, I LIVE HERE. And it's gorgeous, I'm SO spoiled with the hiking out here. I definitely didn't appreciate it till I moved away for college, but now I can't get enough. 

Post a Comment