February 13th 2013

Posted on 2/13/2013

When Elaine called me and said "do you want to go for a walk" I immedietly turned off my laptop and abandoned my work (this was long after my contract hours were over). 
^^ OTTERS! I thought they were beavers, but Elaine was like "they're otters, because I say so"... which I accept. 
^ When I first see this I think "compassion"... you don't? Oh modern art.

Then we went to dinner. And by dinner I mean deep fried appetizers. 

Oh & look who got flowers? Now I have two bouquets of flowers! So spoiled :) One I bought for me, and one that someone else bought for me. Actually, this is the first time in my life a guy has ever bought me anything for Valentines, seriously. They're really pretty, so worth the wait :)
  1. "Actually, this is the first time in my life a guy has ever bought me anything for Valentines"

    Nope your father (bless his heart) used to buy you a heart shaped box of chocolate when you ere in high school. You used to keep photos in the box's.

    Love Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Actually, this is the first time in my life a guy has ever bought me anything for Valentines"

    Nope your father (bless his heart) used to buy you a heart shaped box of chocolate when you ere in high school. You used to keep photos in the box's.

    Love Pop

    ReplyDelete