February 15th 2013: Zoo!

Posted on 2/17/2013

In honor of the three and a half day weekend and the amazing weather, my friends Keri, and Elaine decided to go to the zoo Friday afternoon (we had a half day thanks to furlough hours). It was such an amazing day to be there! And we saw the baby elephant, Lily :) It was such a great start to a 3 day weekend!

^there was a lot of Valentines Day stuff everywhere, which I thought was pretty cute!

^ Sooooooo cute 
^ "Biologist & silly grandpa"  ♥
^ I was smiling for the first picture till Elaine said "uhm, it's a lion eating your head, your reaction is smiling?" good point. 
Of course she's a badass, and just roars back at it instead, which I have to say I also don't think would be her reaction either.


Such an amazing Friday. Gotta say furlough days aren't the worst thing that have ever happened to me, getting out of work at noon certainly has some great perks.