Friday April 26th 2013

Posted on 4/26/2013

MUCH MUCH MUCH needed Friday. This week seemed SO long (even though Tuesday was a sick day for me...miserable), and thankfully Elaine, Phoebe & I finally were getting together!! :) :) We met in Hood River, and went to a very British Pub ...clearly.
 After a few drinks, we headed to dinner & then ice cream.
Seriously love them! OMG my year this year would have been so hard without Friday night girls night (almost) every Friday night. Especially now that the weather is getting nice again and we can be outside. Perfect way to end the week!

On the way back to Portland, Elaine and I stopped at every single place we could to look around and take pictures. It was still light out at eight o'clock. Summer. Is. Coming. 
I am super excited for a nice, calm, relaxing weekend at home with my parents. Much needed. (only 6 weeks left till summer break!) xo.
  1. you know what Rooster Rock was originally called, right?

    ReplyDelete