Saturday April 13th 2013

Posted on 4/13/2013

OMG! Is it almost spring?! This pink tree says that it must be. Lots of long walks this week with my Mom, they're the best therapy.
:)

My parents went to a fundraiser for Kiwanis Camp, which my Mom (and all of us really) are big supporters of.... it was "Prom" so my Dad broke out his tux. He does look really cute in a tux (and those glasses!!!!!) We were on our weekly Skype date with Josh, so of course it called for a family picture.
Then I got my Dad to pose for some pictures. Just casually working in his garden. Love my Dad. :)
Have you read this, about Dads and daughters... I saw in on pintrest this week, and really loved it. I honestly have the best Dad/family ever. (Except he never gave in on #11. I'm still waiting, btw, Dad!)

And lastly... my Mom...
Yup the best word to describe my parents is "adorable." Love them both so much. xoxo

Post a Comment