july 2014 | boat to Helsinki, finland

Posted on 7/10/2014

We took a boat to Helsinki. It was gorgeous.
 Group picture! :) (minus my Mom, the picture taker!)
 So much pretty!
 I stood on the deck watching, for a loooong time. Every little island was so pretty. Amazing. 

Our favorite Aunt Zina - a celebration is in order! We are so proud of her. She is the definition of ambition and perseverance. 

 ^ there were outtakes! haha

I asked Josh to take a picture of me on the boat. Since it was so pretty and all, and I was dressed up for the fancy dinner we went to later. 
 ^ this was the first picture Josh took. Brothers. I tell ya.
This one was better.



After dinner (arctic char is really good, btw!) we went to karaoke. Note that this picture was taken at 11pm, and the sun is still up. It never really goes down! It's so trippy.
 We sang "my achey breaky heart" ....and I don't think the people next to us understood. Look how completely unamused they are! We were having the most fun.... 
 ....along with the table next to us! They were Spanish, and convinced us to sing a spanish song with them. It sucked, but since we were the only people in the only place having fun.... it was fine. 
We got into Helsinki in the morning, and it was nice to wake up and just go explore the city. Boat travel is awesome like that. 

Post a Comment