july 2014 | poland (Palac Brunow) part 2 / 2

Posted on 7/28/2014

Palac Brunow had bikes you could borrow to explore the countryside, which was fun. My Mom and I went out, then it stormed! So we came back for dinner, then when the storm was gone, we went again with Jamie and Chaz. 



The storm looked (and was) really bad! The power went out at our hotel quite a few times while it passed us.
  
Pam peddling as fast as she can, away from the storm!  She was SO mad at me for not going fast enough. At one point she stopped to wait for me and said, "hurry up, look I have to wait for you!!" and I said "you're my MOM you're supposed to wait!" She wasn't impressed. :) I should add we got back in plenty of time to not get rained on. Though, to be fair, it would have not been fun to get stuck in the downpour / thunder / lightning storm. 

These are from after the storm. The sky was so pretty. 


Jamie & Chaz! :




The only picture of us all together: 
Staying here was awesome! A total highlight! I only wish I would have remembered my swimsuit (there was a really cool pool/spa), and that we could have stayed longer!

Post a Comment