janurary 2015 | my parents new house, 1

Posted on 1/27/2015

There is something really sad about the fact that my parents are moving out of my childhood home, or at least where I lived from grades 4-12..then grad school...and lots of summer / time in between. But it's exciting too, because well you only live once, & my parents really wanted to live in the country. My Dad wanted land and my Mom wanted a beautiful house she could have everyone over in (& we would all fit). So around this time last year, they finally found a piece of land that they both loved, and started to build.
They wanted to keep it on the DL while they were building, but the house is gorgeous and I wanted to share it and they finally gave the okay (they're moving in about two weeks so time to let the cat out of the bag!).  I have lots of pictures of the land before / in progress  (which I plan to eventually share as well).
 
So (without further ado), here is my parents new house :