janurary 2015 | grandma whitehead's keepsake book

Posted on 1/29/2015

One of the coolest things that we have found in my parents move has been this book.
This is a little book that my Great Grandma Whitehead (we called her this after my Uncle Curt nicknamed her this since her hair was totally white) kept, & after she died (when I was in middle school) my Mom took.
 
It is a book of all the pictures that my Mom sent her of my brother and me, she started it right when my brother was born & kept it until she died.
Here is the first page-
 ^ a picture of my parents wedding on the left, and pictures of baby Josh on the right.
 
All the pictures are insanely adorable, but here are some of my favorite :
 ^ Josh, me & my Dad flying a kite.
 ^my 2 cousins, my Mom & me
 ^ me at the zoo!
 ^ Micah, Josh & me
 ^ LOVE THIS! Josh & I with smokey the bear.
 ^ Micah and I on swings
 ^ The pictures get less cute as we grow up, because I was really ugly but here I am bungee jumping with Micah - our Dad's took us, of course
 ^ Josh and I with Grandma Whitehead
 ^ last page of the book. She was really good about updating it, because the last pictures would have been around Josh's freshman / sophomore years of high school, which is around when she died.
 
 

Post a Comment