June 2015 | Kim's wedding at the Balch Hotel in Dufur, OR

Posted on 6/14/2015

Last weekend my friend Kim got married!!! It was at the Blach Hotel in Dufur, Oregon - a place that I have been to before and love. It's just a great cute little town, and the hotel is adorable. A perfect venue for a wedding! There are 18 hotel rooms too, so that some guests can stay - some of our friends got rooms, but Patty, my Mom & I just drove out and back for the wedding (about an hour and a half each way). 
The weather was perfect and the wedding was so beautiful! At the end of the night we lit lanterns and let them go into the sky - I almost burned down the alfalfa field, but crisis averted when I was able to stomp the fire out. :) YAY K & K! I am so happy for them both. 





^ loved the koozies!





These were my only pictures, but I may do another post with some other friends pictures which were really cute. And there is a great video of me totally uninterested in the bouquet toss I want to try and get my hands on!

Post a Comment