feburary 2015 | seaside beach trip

Posted on 6/15/2015

Every year, there is a women's trip for all the ladies at my school. I've never gone before, but this year my friend Erin convinced me that it would be sooooo fun to go with her. We signed up in September, and went in February.
 We got into town super late, but managed to go out that night.

The next morning I slept in / took a walk on the beach and listened to podcasts and then met up with some people for breakfast.
 the weather was (clearly) PERFECT.
I was pretty insistent that I wanted to hike, so Erin and I went out to this place (I don't even know where) and hiked around a little bit. My goal was to hire Saddleback Mtn, but it was kind of a drive to it, so we ended up not going for it.
This was pretty, anyway :)
 That night we went out for dinner and played this super addictive game that was recommended by a student.
 Sunday morning, one last beach walk before we headed back to town...
It was a super short,  but really great weekend. I don't know why I don't go to the beach more, really.

Post a Comment