July 2014 | happy 27th birthday to me!!! - last year's birthday

Posted on 7/12/2015

Hello from the past! :) If all goes to plan, right now I should be hiking up to Machu Picchu, on my 28th birthday. 
Happy birthday to me!!!
I thought that it would be fun to share pictures from my birthday last year, when I was in Germany and turned 27. I finally have a working computer again, so I have been trying to sort thru all my pictures from last summer, and found these! 



We ate cake, went out to an American Themed Party (happy coincidence). It was a great birthday! And 27 was a great year! :)

Around this time my Mom and I spent the day in this littler German town, I don't remember the name now- the problem with doing things a year later, ugh. But I remember it being REALLY pretty, with lots of vineyards and right on the river and we drove there in Josh's little car - I drove, my Mom navigated. German roads are no joke to drive on, they're really terrifying. But the town was cute, and it was worth the terror. You can see a ski lift looking thing - we didn't take it, but we did have lunch in a really cute little restaurant and ate a brautworst! 









Post a Comment