july 2015, el valle de anton, panama. waterfall and swimming

Posted on 7/03/2015

Panama is SO pretty, but also SO hot, and humid.  Matt and I decided to rent bikes from our hostel and check out a waterfall and swimming spot that we had heard about. Good thing we rented bikes, as it was about a 20 minute bike ride from our hostel and the walk would have been miserable. Matt was pretty miserable anyway because his bike was kind of broken, but still better then walking, I think. We each paid a dollar, and after a five minute walk along the bank ended up at an awesome waterfall and swimming hole! We were the only people there, and it was amazing! Somehow we had forgotten all the imporant things you would want and need when going swimming, like a swimsuit, but we jumped in anyway! It felt so good on a hot day, I never wanted to leave. And I really wished I had thought to bring a floaty toy, which would have made it even better. Still, it was basically perfect.

Post a Comment