Friday September 28th

Posted on 9/29/2012

Every Friday I get together with the other 2 new Special Ed teachers near me (both young and awesome, like me) and do something new in the gorge- this week we decided to hop over to Cascade Locks and go to the Cascade Locks Port Cafe.
I thought some of the things in the gift shop were pretty funny.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I really hope they find Bigfoot in my town. We do host an annual bigfoot festival, so we're ready.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I love that no matter where we go it's always amazingly beautiful. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I love being able to talk SpEd with other first year teachers...it's a highlight of my week for sure!! I am so lucky that there are TWO so close to me, and I love our Friday tradition :) The added bonus is, of course, that everywhere we go looks like a post card.

Post a Comment