Last 3 weeks

Posted on 9/09/2012

The last 3 weeks have been insanely busy, which is why I have been slacking about blogging. Also my computer won't connect to the internet anymore, so that's the other reason :)

August 22nd
I had a week of training this week, but I went for a mid-week dinner with Keri and Taryn while Mike was away for work.
We made chicken parm together...
Photobucket
Photobucket
And did yoga.
Photobucket
And naturally, we read.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we played a little, too :)
Photobucket






August 24th
Photobucket
Photobucket Laurens last weekend in Portland meant we had to go big. :) For us that means a late night movie- and we had an extra addition, our friend from high school Daryn. We're pretty sure he had no idea what he was getting into in a night with us, but it was still really fun to see him again. The 3 of us went to see Celeste & Jesse Forever, which was a pretty good movie. Sad... which I didn't like... but great. I like my movies with a happy ending, Lauren likes hers more realistic...she picked the movie though.


August 25th
Honestly, I was exhausted after the late night movie (I am getting old apparently) but Aireanne had invited me to go with her to pick up her new puppy.
Obviously, there was no question... When it comes to puppies, I can't say no.
Photobucket Photobucket
I think I made the right choice.
Photobucket Photobucket 
Aireanne's new puppy is pretty much the cutest thing ever- meet Lexi!
Photobucket Photobucket
I played with her while Aireanne filled out all the paperwork...
Photobucket Then we took her home! Well... we took her to lunch then to buy some pet things.
PS: I loved the posters at the animal shelter, too. Aren't they cool? Photobucket Photobucket





August 27th
My parents came to visit with the jet ski & some of our family friends came to have dinner.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
It was such a nice and peaceful night.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
It was a great way to spend an afternoon. I wasn't able to jet ski because I had forgotten my swim suit...but it was still great just to relax.


September 1st
My Dad got a huge box of apples for like $17 and asked me to make applesauce. Since I am obsessed with canning, I of course said yes!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket So long story short...if anyone wants applesauce... I have 16 pints :) They're pretty good, too. ♥



September 3rd
Photobucket For Labor Day we went jet skiing with Lauren (different from the other Lauren who already had gone back to New York).
Photobucket Photobucket Lauren had never been jet skiing before, but she was able to stand up her first day! YAY LAUREN!
I can not accept that summer is coming to an end.




So that's pretty much my last 3 weeks :)
As far as everything else...
This is what I wake up to every day.
Photobucket
The town is beautiful.
Work is hard (but in a good way).
I'm busy, but have been able to make time for friends.
I feel lucky to be where I am, and hope you all come visit me soon! xoxo

Post a Comment