Friday September 7th

Posted on 9/08/2012

I've been awful at updating my blog lately (& there is a huge post in the works) but I thought I would quickly update with some pictures for last night.
Photobucket
there is a fire in White Salmon, which is a town about 20 minutes from where I live. I honestly didn't know about the fire till someone told me. But I know the elementary schools have not been able to have recess outside & things like that- the air is pretty bad (once someone pointed it out to me, I did notice it). But the fires (so I have heard) are somewhat under control (or so I have heard).
But when I went to Hood River with some work friends last night, it looked pretty bad from there!


  Photobucket
Photobucket
It was First Friday which meant there was quite a bit going on. It was a perfect summer night and I am loving every sunny day since I know there are months of rain to come.
Photobucket Photobucket
We ended at this really cool restaurant where we just drank and talked... about work... we try not too, but it's too hard!
 Photobucket

Post a Comment