Saturday September 8th

Posted on 9/09/2012

Saturday was one of my oldest friends, Vanessa's wedding -old as in we have been friends since 5th grade, not old as in age...just to clarify! :)
I drove out to her wedding which was about 40 minutes south of Portland. But first I got distracted by this-
Photobucket
I actually turned around and went back because I wasn't sure that I really saw what I think I saw...
But I saw it.
Photobucket It's a plane.
I have never eaten there...but now it's on my to do list.


But the most important thing was the wedding, and I kept on my way.
The wedding was amazing, it was so small and intimate, in Vanessa's Aunt back yard, in fact. There were only about 60 people.
Photobucket Photobucket
But it was a perfect night for a wedding. And Vanessa looked beautiful and so happy.
Photobucket
I love how casual and very Vanessa the wedding was-her Dad is wearing a hawaiian shirt! It was perfectly Vanessa.

Serena & I were the only two girls with out dates at the wedding, but luckily we were at the same table. :)
 Photobucket








Oh and on another happy note...
Photobucket
more canning jars! I seriously can not say no when they are 29cents. So I bought 38. Which is fine because I am canning peaches and pears next weekend :) xoxo 

  1. Anna,
    I can't believe you didn't know about the Bomber. It's been there forever. You didn't get out much during HS.

    ReplyDelete