January 19th 2013

Posted on 1/20/2013

About 6 weeks ago, I bought blazer tickets + a night at a hotel at a charity auction. The game was tonight & my friend Lauren and I went. I am not a basketball fan.... or a blazer fan (too many bad memories of the Jail Blazers from when I was in High School. Lauren is getting her PhD in History, and actually wrote a paper about the Blazers with the same title, so I know it's not just me that remembers their reign of pot smoking terror.)
I was actually pretty bored (as we lost to Milwaukee) that I bought an over priced ice cream to occupy my time. But Lauren IS a fan of basketball, so she actually knew why was going on. (I have to say, our seats were really close.... and the players are so tall. Honestly, how hard can it be to play when you can legit touch the hoop?! It seems ridiculous to be impressed. Nothing Lauren says about dribbling or defense makes me believe differently.)
^ It was mascot night. 

Post a Comment