January 4th 2012

Posted on 1/04/2013

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Really an ice day, but who is splitting hairs :) :) :)

Last night I was in Portland for a dinner with some friends from grad school- so I just stayed the night at my parents, and woke up to a call saying it was a snow day. Oh, happy day :)
(We make up all our snow days though, so I will be less excited later.)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I have been obsessed with green smoothies lately. It's very Portland of me, I know but they are SO good. I made some for my parents this morning, they were less convinced that they're the best thing ever. They do look disgusting (before and after). But they taste SO GOOD.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
yum




I went to brunch with my friend Aireanne, to Mother's Bistro... I love Mother's Bistro. I tried to eat all of this, but I could only eat like half. So good... yum yum yum.
Then I did a little snow day celebration shopping :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Annndddd holiday cards! We're just a little late on this. That's typical for my family :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Post a Comment