January 6th 2013

Posted on 1/06/2013

In Portland the weather was really overcast, but I am glad we stuck to our plan, because the weather on the mountain was pretty much perfect.

Day two was wayyyy more fun, and there was way less falling. We had an amazing teacher (so much better then our last one, not that we didn't love him, too), and I think I only fell like ten times in our whole two hour lesson + practice time after....a huge improvement over last time when I think I fell (not an exaggeration) at least one time every 5 minutes or so. It was insane. 
This is my favorite photo series of all time. Elaine almost got hit twice and just stared at both of them. It was amazing.

Elaine and  I spent the rest of the afternoon in her apartment's hot tub... and eating Burgerville, naturally.

Post a Comment