Bon Voyage, America!

Posted on 1/13/2012

I am going to...
Yes it is true! As some of you may know, my older brother Josh has been living in Germany since about July. Initially when he got stationed in Germany I figured that I would spend a summer with him eventually... but it turned into a mid-winter trip, instead. Because I am leaving this Saturday for Frankfurt, and then will be staying until April 6th. Basically, I am taking advantage of the 90 day tourist visa (I think I will be there like 87 days or something like that). Obviously I am really excited to spend time with my brother...... and travel around Europe! I already have some things planned (prom for adults with Josh!), castles, hopefully a trip to visit a friend in Georgia (the country not the state)... but I am pretty open-ended about what I am going to do. So this is where you can stalk my travels, Europe style! :)
xoxo
  1. I just added you to my reader! Also reminds me to check out your last blog since I was gone and missed it. You're livin' the life and since this is something I'm not sure I'll ever get to do, I'm excited to follow along. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about your PTC trail journal-that is something I would NEVER do! :) But it was fun to live vicariously thru you!! I am sad that I will miss your presentation on the 25th though, I was looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time Annie!
    Can't wait to read all about your adventures.
    Wear your seatbelt when driving with Josh on the autobahn as Joshy Bear loves to drive fast, really freaking fast...:-)
    Have a wonderful time at the shindig in Austria too! You will be the prettiest one there!
    XO zina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait for Vienna Ball! Certainly there will be MULTIPLE posts about that! :) :)

      Delete
  3. This is so exciting! Please blog a lot. And send me a few postcards. How long will you actually be with Josh? Or will you go back there after each visit to another country as sort of your home base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent you a post card, actually! :) I will send you lots, I promise! & I am basically just using Josh as a home base for my trips, which he is fine with & I think is amazing! It will make it hard to post a lot since the availability of free wifi isn't amazing here, but I want to blog as much as I can!

      Delete