My travel partner

Posted on 1/13/2012


Finding someone to travel around Europe with you is harder then it sounds... finding the right person with the time, money as well as the willingness to spend weeks straight with me... well lets just say it takes the right someone. Since Cheyann stubbornly refused to drop out of school for a semester to travel with me (I gave it my best) I needed to find someone else. Preferably someone with muscles (to help me carry my things) and a liking for museums and walking tours (my favorite).
Luckily, I found Joseph who not only had 6 weeks of vacation but also hadn't taken a vacation in over a year in a half. Jackpot! He was planning to go back packing in Australia but I was pretty sure I could convince him that Europe was a much better idea. And after about two minutes of me trying to convince him why traveling around Europe with me would be amazing, he agreed to be my travel partner! 
Although he will only be there for the first month of my trip, I am really happy he agreed to come along. 
  1. This is a super good photo strip of you two. And I love his faux hawk. And your hair is cascading very nicely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I LOVE that app!! Sadly, I left my iPhone at home (sniffle) so probably no more photo strips...I miss my iPhone already! BUT I did bring my curling iron (only the necessities, right?) so at least I will have nice hair! :)

    ReplyDelete