Friday August 10th

Posted on 8/10/2012

My new canning jars :) :) :)
Photobucket

I spent 2 days in Stevenson working in my classroom & a little in my house. My plan was to work a lot in my house & a little in my classroom, but that got straight up turned around...I ended up spending a full day in my classroom organizing + a full day in meetings & on paperwork, and basically no time in my house. I dare someone to say teachers have summer off to me! I have probably put in a minimum of 100 hours into my classroom + paperwork & I haven't even started school yet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I spent my first night in my house though. There was a bill waiting for me. My first bill...yay! haha
Photobucket
I am pretty in love with my house. I want to get it all finished up (hanging pictures, shelves, etc.) but have a feeling that is awhile off... I have been trying to do that for weeks & it hasn't happened yet. soon, I hope!
Photobucket




I went to Keri's new house tonight to "help move" ....but I was totally useless. I did nothing but play with Taryn while everyone else moved boxes and stuff. It's the price I have to pay so that I can reach my goal of being the favorite "aunt" :) They have a really cute new house & I can't wait to visit. Taryns room makes me jealous. I want a princess castle.
Photobucket

Post a Comment