Tueday August 7th 2012

Posted on 8/07/2012

Today was my 1st day back working special ed.... my brain hurt. Leading me to believe that my brain was seriously out of shape. Yikes!

BUT, I was very excited to get this box in the mail today. My Aunt Mindi has always sent the BEST presents, for my whole life. It's so exciting to get a box from her, because there is always something super exciting inside... & it's always packaged so adorably.
Photobucket
Yay yay yay yay yay!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket Best ever, right? I told you she is the best gift giver, ever! Too bad, she's my Aunt you can't have her! :) This was a box full of good things...good things for my new car (air fresheners, hidden under that cute notepad), good books to read, good granola to eat, good laundry detergent to wash my clothes, good recipes...oh & clearly my Aunt knows me VERY well since it included Junior Mints (my favorite!!!!) and tapioca flour.... seriously, I am so excited about tapioca flower. That's normal, right?? Oh, and those adorable fossil purses are full of goodies, too!!
Thanks Mindi!!! You're the best! ♥ ♥
  1. She is nothing short of amazing! I saw all that stuff on the counter and I wanted it. (Except for the tapioca flour - I prefer she have that and make her delectable treats with it.) I want to read that rivals book too. I bet it's good. I liked the Rose Garden so I hope you do too. Good luck with exercising your brain again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Mindi is amazing!! :) oh & I think it will take me awhile to get used to working everyday again!!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete