Sunday August 5th

Posted on 8/05/2012

Friday, Keri, Elaine, my Mom & I went berry picking...again- With baby Taryn of course :) I think I am done for the year though (at least for me, I would go pick them with other people, it's pretty fun)... maybe not though... never say never! This time I got lots & lots of blackberries, and raspberries, too :) Yummmm
 Photobucket

But here has been my big project of this weekend-
 Photobucket
Adorable right??? When I spotted this in Salvation Army for $60, I knew it was meant to be! Especially since it is a full size frame, and I am buying a full mattress. I didn't love some things about it, but knew I could make it much better looking.
First I convinced my Dad to break out his saw thing at 8pm (after a long day of jet skiing for him) to cut down the end legs, because I didn't like them, and thought they would make my already small bedroom look smaller.
There was some debate about how far I should cut them down, but I decided to cut them all the way off. (The right choice, I think!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today I painted it. Again my Mom & I debated if we should paint it (like we painted the coffee table), or spray paint it. I woke up super early to start to paint it, and decide to just spray paint it. I think it was the right choice, it was soo easy!!
 Ta-Daaaa!!!
Photobucket
How cute is it?! I am going to take it up to my house tomorrow with the mattress I got, so crossing my fingers that it looks as cute as I think it will!

Lastly, in new things, I bought a car!
 Photobucket A subaru impreza... I was looking all over for a gray one with gray interior and I finally found one! I love it ♥

Post a Comment