Sunday August 12th

Posted on 8/12/2012

Busy busy last few days. Summer is winding to an end, but I am fighting it to the end :)

Last night I went to my friend Aireanne's new apartment & spent the night. The idea was that I would "help her unpack."
Photobucket
I am the worst mover helper ever. We just moved some couches, went to dinner, unpacked like 3 boxes and gossiped the rest of the night. It was super fun :) But not super productive! Her husband is back in town next week, I can't wait till her goes out of town for another girls night! Sorry Greg, love you still :) Oh & last night at Target as we shopped for a tablecloth, I picked up a little "what does your name mean" book. This is what my name means...
  Photobucket
Great. Thanks... haha


Today I went to help my Mom & Elaine paint. I didn't really help, but I sat & talked while they painted. I didn't have painting clothes (also, I don't own painting clothes, I love all of my clothes way too much for that) & always get paint all over myself. So I decided to stay unhelpful (plus they were almost done when I got there).
Photobucket
Then the 3 of us went to visit Keri's new house & obviously get our Taryn fix! :) Their new house is HUGE. I am beyond jealous of the huge walk in closets they have in every room. Their walk in closet in the master is like the biggest one I have ever seen. I NEED that for all my clothes. :)
 Photobucket
Photobucket
How cute is this picture?

Lauren and I went to Ikea today since I needed some stuff for my house. Of course everything I wanted was out of stock, but we decided that if either of us lived with a guy this would be our house-
 Photobucket
I hope to someday have that many books. I am on my way!  It's nice to have something to aspire to. The TV is the boy part to the room, obviously. If I lived alone that space would be books. Probably books written to make me feel better about being single and surrounded by books! (that's the truth.)
Photobucket
We felt this room was very "Lauren" but couldn't find a room that reflected my personality very well. Except maybe if there was a room like the living room, but a bedroom...with all those books :)

 
Photobucket
My BF from undergrad is coming to visit me from San Diego tomorrow. I can NOT wait!!

Post a Comment