Tuesday August 7th

Posted on 8/07/2012

Photobucket
Sunday Lauren & I went to dinner. We started out at Tad's Chicken N Dumplings but ended up at Tippy Canoe. It was a super nice night after a super hot day. 100* in OREGON?! That is crazy talk. Miserable, as I don't know anyone with AC (& yes I have been asking).
Photobucket

Photobucket
My Mom and I found this quilt, which was unfinished but only by a little bit. We are working on finishing it up- neither of us can remember why we stopped making it when it was like 80% done.

Monday Keri, Elaine, Taryn, My mom & I went out to Stevenson to take a bed out to my house.
Photobucket
How cute is she?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
There is still a lot to do, but I could live there now, which is exciting! Decorating has been a nice little summer project, too! :)
Then we had lunch at Teri's house...
Photobucket Photobucket
And ended up finding canning jars for twenty-nine cents... the end to a great day! All & all :)

Post a Comment