Sunday August 19th

Posted on 8/19/2012

Photobucket
First stop was the "small animal house," (my favorite). So many adorable little animals.
I was terrified of this goat: I have no idea why. It's cute and I am sure pretty harmless. My Dad wasn't afraid though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next up was the rabbits-
Photobucket
Photobucket
How cute are these little bunnies. Oh, and the 4H kids have the make posters apparently...this was my favorite-
Photobucket
:(

And these cute little chicken (hens?)...
Look how fluffy these ones are!! So cute. I want to hug them!! So fluffy I could die!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know what type of animals these are
Photobucket
Photobucket
...but I know they're cute :)
And speaking of cute, look how cute me & my Dad are-
Photobucket

We walked around the rides a little, too... my Mom would NEVER let us go on rides that weren't bolted into the ground as kids (and she wouldn't let me as an adult, either).
So we just looked :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Regardless, it was fun to walk around and look at all the rides my Mom would have a heart attack if I actually went on.
& here is my cute little family...
Photobucket
I don't know if they were thrilled that I drug them to the fair, but I'm glad I was able to convince them that it would be super fun! & I was right... naturally.

  1. 1. Those are pygmy goats.
    2. I totally remember your mom's rule about "not bolted to the ground rides" in high school, there was the carnival near Spencer's house for a while that we totally wanted to do but she wouldn't let us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. You look super skinny in that picture with your parents.

    ReplyDelete