October 10th, October 12th

Posted on 10/14/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Highlight of my week! A great gift from my friend Aireanne, which definitely came on a day when I needed it most! ♥

Annnddd... not a great picture... but I seriously needed a system for my shoes when my Mom came up with this totally genius idea:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Cute, right? They are burlap wrapped peach boxes. Who knew they could be so cute!! :) Now I don't trip over my shoes whenever I walk into my house.



Friday I drove to Redmond to spend a day with my friend from graduate school, Joe. It was such a pretty drive!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I love Eastern Oregon, and I love fall. ♥


Post a Comment